Business & Entrepreneurship Package (EC112441)
In a world where competition is rife, and entrepreneurs are striving to be the best at what they do, and bag the investment that they need, it’s crucial that a business-minded person fully understands some of the essential elements of sales, marketing and design, to ensure that they have the best chance of getting ahead. Our range of entrepreneurship courses can help you to lay some solid foundations on which to develop your business ideas and reach your goals of becoming the next successful entrepreneur.
Choose from Two Buckets
Our range of courses will benefit any entrepreneur, and are spread across two course buckets. Bucket One offers a broad subject base that can help to form an essential core skillset for all students, while Bucket Two is more target-focused, with various marketing, sales, tech and entrepreneur-orientated courses that could help you to progress to the next step along your learning, and business, journey.
Key Learning Points
Students have a choice of courses within each bucket, depending on their individual requirements.
Bucket 1: Choose any TWO courses from Bucket One, which consists of the following:
- CV-Builder – Produce a CV to be proud of with this interactive tool that will guide you through design, format, content and style of a CV to suit any prospective job application.
- Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses – A comprehensive course, consisting of seven computing modules, which cover how to use the Internet, how to use Microsoft Office and how to implement effective file management systems. Useful in any modern-day business.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 – Understand basic and more advanced features of this spreadsheet application and your databases and records will never be disorganised again!
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Learn how to operate this popular email platform, from basic skills like reading/sending email to archiving and mail merges.
- Microsoft Word 2013 – Create top quality word documents, with various format changes and extra features, by working through this fantastic course.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – Master this application and you will be able to produce professional presentations, every time. An essential when trying to impress potential investors.
- Business Essentials – Build your business know-how with the help of advice from TV’s Dragons.
Bucket 2: Study any ONE course in Bucket Two, from the following list:
- IOS 9 App Development (Xcode New) – Master the fundamentals of Xcode, which is an essential part of app development for the iOS devices including iPhones and iPads.
- New App Inventor – Learn the basics needed to create basic Android applications, and launch them once made.
- Apple & Android App Developer Package – Learn how to create apps for both Android and Apple devices, from the build process right through to seeing it go live.
- Boost your Business Fast with Marketing, Google Analytics and Social Media – Understand the importance of these three key digital marketing concepts, which can ensure your business’ online reach can boom.
- Marketing with Google and YouTube – Get to grips with Google and YouTube and understand the importance of these platforms with regards to your online reach.
- Twitter – Understand the basic essentials of this popular social media platform, and what it can do to help businesses interact with existing and potential customers.
- Tumblr – Make the most out of this microblogging platform, and discover how it can revolutionise the way you connect with your online customers.
- Marketing Tools and Tips for Success – Get to grips with some popular applications, including HootSuite, Woobox, Storify and Bitly and understand the importance of these platforms when it comes to sales, marketing and PR.
- Reddit – Learn how to best use Reddit to maximise your online reach, by engaging and connecting with other like-minded individuals who see it as an invaluable source of information on all manner of subjects.
- Pinterest – A hugely popular application, with ever-increasing numbers; learn how the proper use of Pinterest can be beneficial to your business, increasing sales and online reach.
- LinkedIn – Understand the basic principles of LinkedIn, where you can develop and manage your professional identity and connect with others in your field.
- Facebook 102 – Gain insight into all things Facebook-related, including creating a page, and analysing insights. Appreciate the importance of this iconic platform, for businesses all over the world.
- Google Analytics – Learn more about your customers and the way your website is viewed with Google Analytics.
- Inbound Sales – Understand the basics required for successful handling of inbound sales, from ‘first impressions’ and the ‘psychology of persuasion’ to ‘cross-selling’ and ‘up-selling’.
- Outbound Sales – Build your confidence in an outbound sales role, by picking up pointers on topics such as the ‘psychology of persuasion’, ‘dealing with customer reluctance’ and ‘gaining commitment’.
- Customer Service – Improve your customer service abilities by developing your skills in core areas such as ‘first impressions’, ‘managing emotional states’ and ‘how to say it’.
- Planning & Organisation – Master your planning and organisation skills, and learn how to use them to create a focused, happy team.
- Motivation & Teamwork – Enhance the productivity of your team, by improving your own motivational and teamwork skills.
- Business Strategy – Learn how to think strategically and apply these new skills to your business to move forward.
- Performance Management – Know how to effectively manage the performance of your team members, in order to improve productivity.
Advantages of this course
- Study course material online, when it is convenient to do so, with our flexible delivery system.
- Resources are available for a full year, so plenty of time to work through the content.
- Build your own course package, to suit your individual needs.
- Tech support is on hand, should you need it.
- Gain all the skills you need to make your business dreams a reality.
Push your entrepreneurial goals to the next level, by signing up to one of our course buckets today!
This package includes
Boost Your Business Fast With Marketing, Google Analytics and Social Media
Marketing Tools and Tips for Success
Marketing with Google and YouTube