Microsoft Word 2016 Training
Most people know how to type a basic document on a PC. However, if your job or academic course requires you to regularly create documents, tapping into the many and often-unused features of Microsoft Word is a must. This superb-value online course is designed to get you using the many features of the very latest version of this popular and powerful software. Once you are able to do so, increased efficiency is guaranteed.
What Will I Study?
As well as learning about all the new improvements and enhancements in the 2016 version of Word, you will find out how to take control of the interface and navigate it with confidence. In addition you will move on from creating simple documents to producing more complex ones as you explore all aspects of the word processor. In short, you will move beyond the basic and traditional uses of Word to acquire advanced skills that will empower you to create professional-standard documents that will impress your peers and employers.
Who is the Course For?
Every subject dealt with is presented at a basic, intermediate and advanced level, meaning the course is suitable for beginners who need to build on their knowledge as well as students with some experience of Word who want to sharpen their skills and make the most of the recent updates. As all learning is done online, in your own time, it’s simple to fit study around existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Learn all you need to know about every aspect of Microsoft Word 2016 by working through the easy-to-engage with modules.
- Get to grips with the basics with a thorough introduction to the Word interface before moving on to view, typing, resume and bullet list.
- Next, master menus and keyboard shortcuts, tabs, tables, styles and page formatting.
- Finally, embed your skillset by learning about creating an outline, inserting images, tracking changes, mail merge, large documents, other Word functions and document comparison.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get the high-quality content of a live class at a fraction of the cost and time involved in traditional methods of study.
- Advance at your own pace by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the modules using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Specially selected instructors with over 15 years of professional experience put their skills into practice with real-world scenarios you can relate to the world of work.
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games make learning fun, engaging and appealing to different styles of learning.
- The exam simulators and practice quizzes incorporated in the modules enable you to test learning as you progress.
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- Gaining a good working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Word 2016 is an incredibly useful life skill that can easily be turned to career success.
Get on track to becoming a Word whizz today by signing up to Microsoft Word 2016.
- Word Beginner
- Word Intermediate
- Word Advanced
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above