Who is e-Careers?
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an eLearning format.
e-Careers is a true "EdTech" institution.
Why is e-Careers a true EdTech Institution?
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of eLearning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
Who is a typical student?
Anyone with access to an internet connection!
What is eLearning?
eLearning the terminology which is used to describe the way in which education is delivered using technology. It stands for "Electronic Learning".
There are many advantages of eLearning, here are a few:
- Cost effective – minimises human, travel and classroom costs
- Flexible – studying can be considered as "on demand". You are in control of where and when you want to learn
- Up to date – all training material can be kept up to date and all students would automatically learn from the latest content
- Evidence – progress tracking, completion reports and downloadable certificates ensure that everything learnt is validated
- Consistent – It provides a consistent message, therefore eliminating problems with different instructors teaching different material in different styles
- Environmentally friendly – you don’t need to travel and it doesn’t consume vast amounts of paper correspondence